
<> I was not expecting so much work in internship, there a lot of work we have to do that involves lots of papers and its very confusing sometimes. The differences between the school enviropment and the work place is that in school you work with the same people everyday and you already know these people for years and is easier to understand them and get alone. But at the work palce you are working with peole older than you are and have lots of experrience. Also you do not work with same peolpe everyday unless you had started a project with that person in which takes a few days to finish. I get alone with my mentor everyone who works at the Ny Immigration Coalition. I have learned a lot by working with these people, because i have to talk formally, no more street talk for me.I think i have not faced any challenges yet but i kno later on i will because the work kips getting harder. The challenges i have faced in school as a result of the altered schedule that i have is that,i get home kinda late from my internship plus i be tire and im not able to fish my my homework and projects.Im trying my best to wake up early to go to school so when i get there i start finishing what i need to get done to be able to turn in on time. My goals are to keep on doin a good job on my internship and also at school.

No comments:
Post a Comment